Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ruthie's back

  1. #1
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Travelin' Ruthie arrived last night from her trip to Europe. She took a gondola ride in Venice, where she sat on the lap of a gondolier; stood by a giant Parmasean cheese in Parma; went to the mountains and picked Edelweiss in Austria; went grocery shipping in Slovenia (former Yugoslavia) and had tons of fun. No pictures yet because I'm at work [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] Hopefully this weekend I can upload the few they took on the digi. The rest are on disposable cameras.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh! I can't wait to see photos of Ruthie's travels, I'm very much looking forward to it!

    Jessica

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It sounds like she had a wonderful time! Ruthie has had some amazing adventures on her travels! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'll be fun to see the pictures. Did Ruthie pick up the habit of talking a lot with her hands now? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Silly Cherry! Ruthie's been in an Italian household all along! We talk loud but we don't usually talk with our hands, at least not that I notice, but it's all perfectly normal to me!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad she and your parents made it back safely. I'm sure they must be TIRED (but happy).

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ruthie says "HI MOM! I'm not tired at all!" We;ll be picking up her pictures tonight and I'll start work on her scrapbook tomorrow. I got her some more pages and little stickers to put on the pages and photos. She and Susanna and Coconut are hanging out today. It's rainy and not a good day to go exploring outside.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cannot wait to see the pics! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Cool cant wait to see pictures.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to hear your Ruthie returned home safe. I hope she had an absolutely fabulous time in Europe!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •